A Prescription for Immediate Savings
We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue, it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and thriving. At Plymouth Community United Way, we partner with SingleCare to increase the health and financial stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card. SingleCare works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the meds they need, and other basics like food or rent.
The SingleCare prescription savings card is just like a coupon that you can use every time you need to fill a prescription. All you have to do is present a SingleCare card at a local pharmacy to get the savings!
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
• Is FREE for everyone – both insured and uninsured
• Covers all FDA approved prescription medications
• Is easy to use with no registration, activation or restrictions due to preexisting conditions
• It is accepted at 95% of pharmacies nationwide
• Has unlimited use – show it every time you fill a prescription.