Our focus is on basic needs, health and stability, and education—the building blocks for a good quality of life.
For over 75 years, PCUW has worked to address the basic needs of our neighbors. PCUW supports local food pantries, distributes food through The Emergency Food Assistance Program, collects necessities for the homeless, and organizes community drives. Furthermore funds emergency dental assistance, funds rental & utility assistance, and organizes our Human Services Collaborative.
PCUW supports a number of local agencies & programs that provide comprehensive services to those in need. PCUW supports quality housing options for adults with developmental disabilities, autism programs, the fight against human trafficking, grief services, veterans programs, and funds various programs that enhance the quality of life for senior citizens.
PCUW supports and funds a variety of programs to help make sure all students succeed by:
• Organizing and supporting back to school needs
• Funding the Champions Program at Starkweather
• Supporting early literacy programs
• Supporting the P-CEP Student United Way
• Funding reading and math programs
• Supporting tutoring programs and summer library camp field trips
• Supporting youth life skills programming